bossinternational!TM Facilitates you with United States visa from Bangladesh.
U.S. Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Madani Avenue, Baridhara,
Dhaka -1212, Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 885 5500
Fax: (+88) 02 882 3744
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday (08:00 AM – 16:30 PM) except holidays.
The Embassy’s Consular Section provides a wide variety of visa services to Bangladeshi and other foreign nationals here in Bangladesh.
Non-Immigrant Visas: Processes applications for temporary visas to the United States including tourist visas, business visas, student visas, and temporary work permits.
Non-Immigrant visa categories and qualifications: Most applicants for non-immigrant visas travel to the United States for tourism, business, study, or temporary work.
A passport valid for six months beyond the period of your intended stay in the United States. Children must have an individually issued visa, even if placed in a parent’s passport. Applicants for visitor visas must show that they qualify under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Applicants must demonstrate that they are properly classifiable as visitors under U.S. law.
The presumption in the law is that every visitor visa applicant is an intending immigrant. Therefore, applicants for visitor visas must overcome this presumption by demonstrating:
- That the purpose of their trip is to enter the U.S. for business, pleasure, or medical treatment;
- That they plan to remain for a specific, limited period;
- Evidence of funds to cover expenses in the United States;
- Evidence of compelling social and economic ties abroad; and
- That they have a residence outside the U.S. as well as other binding ties that will ensure their return abroad at the end of the visit.
The visitor visa is a type of non-immigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure, tourism or medical treatment (B-2).
Applicants for visitor visas must show that they qualify under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Applicants must demonstrate that they are properly classifiable as visitors under U.S. law.
For more information, Click here
United States visa from Bangladesh
** bossinternational!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for United States (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account