Latvia Work Permit
Facts about Latvia
- Situated in north-eastern Europe with a coastline along the Baltic Sea, Latvia has borders with Estonia, Russia, Belarus and Lithuania. It has linguistic links with Lithuania to the south, and historical and religious ties with Estonia to the north.
- Not much more than a decade after it regained independence during the demise of the Soviet Union, Latvia was welcomed as an member of the European Union in May 2004. The move came a matter of weeks after it joined Nato.
- Riga’s Central Market is one of Europe’s biggest markets. It is famed for its pavilions housed in giant zeppelin hangars left behind by the German army after World War I.
- With over 800 Art Nouveau buildings, Riga has one of the world’s greatest galleries of this joyful style. Alberta iela is a street almost entirely created by Art Nouveau genius Mikhail Eisenstein, and his son film director Sergei Eisenstein was one of the founders of modern cinema.
- Latvia is Wifi paradise. It has the world’s fourth fastest internet connections, and with over 800 free connection points in Riga, you don’t even need to pay for it. Latvia also holds the world record for the longest ever phone conversation, a 54 hour 4 minute marathon in 2012.
- Passport copy
- Address registration
- Police Clearance
Which documents we provide for you?
- Work permit
- Work agreement
- Letter of accommodation
- Guarantee letter
Package price : Contact office or Email/Phone us
Prepayment (before start a processing) — 1000 Euro
The list of main documents to visit Latvia:
- DULY FILLED VISA E-APPLICATION FORM The application form must be filled in by every person regardless of age
- PASSPORT The passport validity must exceed the validity of the visa not less than 3 months. The passport must contain at least 2 blank pages and must be issued less than 10 years ago
- 1 (ONE) COLOURED PHOTO size: 35×45 mm, on light background, glossy, head must take 70-80 % of the all picture
- HEALTH INSURANCE POLICY VALID FOR ALL SCHENGEN Travel medical insurance policy valid in all Schengen countries and covering the entire period of the visit in the Schengen area. The minimum amount of the insurance is 30 000 EUR without franchise. Insurance period must be longer of 15 days than duration of stay
- The CONFIRMATION OF SUFFICIENT FINANCIAL MEANS
- In that case if the inviting party won’t cover all expenses during the stay of the foreigner in the Schengen area, the foreigner must present the confirmation of its sufficient financial means. The cost of living in the Schengen area per day is 60 EURO.
- As the confirmation of sufficient financial means there should be presented the following documents:
- bank statement on turnover at the bank account for the last three months with the copy of the obverse side of the credit card;
- Travel cheque
- To confirm the sufficient financial means for the business trip there should be presented a guarantee letter from the employer-company with the indication that the company assumes all costs for the business trip of the employee and document certifying the company registration as a taxpayer.
- INTERNAL PASSPORT A copy of internal passport (both sides)
- REFERENCE LETTER:
- from School or university — for pupils and students;
- from Job place — for all employees – for the employees the reference letter is needed on the official blank with the indication of the position, seniority and the wage for last three month
- from the Social Protection Fund — for pensioners
- A letter must be inEnglish or Russian or in Azerbaijani with English or Russian translation on official company paperwith stamp, signature, date and clearly mentioning: address, telephone and fax numbers of the employing company; the name and position in the employing company of the countersigning officer, the name of the applicant, position, salary and years of service.
- COPY OF THE RESERVATION OF ROUND TRIP TICKETS — only by the request of the Consular section
- HOTEL RESERVATION / VOUCHER must be presented in case of stay in the hotel during the trip
- FOR NON-RESIDENTS: a proof of legal entry and stay in the Republic of Azerbaijan must be provided
- STATE FEE FOR THE EXAMINATION OF THE VISA REQUEST The fee for processing visa application is non-refundable in case of refusal State fee for citizens of Azerbaijan is 35 EUR
- DOCUMENT CONFIRMING THE PURPOSE OF THE VISIT
Consulate takes a decision on the issuance of the visa within 5 working days (7 calendar days) counting from the next day after submitting the visa request to the consulate.