BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with Slovakia visa from Bangladesh.
Slovakia is a member of the Schengen countries along with Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Italy, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
Slovakia is a member of the Schengen countries. Citizen of Bangladesh requires Schengen visa for traveling to Slovakia.
For tourist visa:
- One (1) application form (fill out all headings, front and back, using capital letters. Your application shall not be processed in case of error or omission. You have to date and sign the application.)
- Valid passport (the validity of the passport has to exceed the end of the proposed trip by at least three months).Clear photocopy of your passport data page (identification page)
- Two (2) recent color photographs (full face, no dark glasses, no head covering, and plain white background only).
- Invitation Letter/ Guarantor’s form/Formal Obligation signed by the host/ess and duly legalized by the aliens authority in Schengen region or proof of sufficient foreign funds
- Travel Health Insurance (to cover medical expenses at minimum of 30.000,–Euro)
- Statements of (Both personal and company) bank account of the last three months. Statements should be till the last date prior to applicant date and Stamp by Bank.
a) Proof of Occupation (brief company profile, salary slip etc.).
b) Business Card.
c) ITR for the last 3 years / Trade License.
d) Foreign Exchange endorsement /Copy of Credit Card.
e) TIN Certificate.
- Flight reservation/ Travel Itinerary specifically travel destination.
- Hotel Reservation. (An official letter from the hotel confirming the booking in the name of the applicant must be submitted.)
Slovakia is the member of Schengen countries. So, for more detail about Schengen countries’ visa, Please Click Here
The Embassy of Italy is handling C category short term visa matters (Schengen visa upto 3 months) for the Embassy of Slovakia. Therefore, please apply for your Schengen visa for Slovakia through the Embassy of Italy.
Embassy of Italy
Plot 2/3, Road 74/79,
Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212,
Telephone: (+88) 02 882 2781 / 2 / 3
The Embassy of Italy in Dhaka has appointed VFS Global as an outsourced partner to facilitate applications for Schengen visas.
Italian Visa & Legalization Application Centre
Russel park (1st Floor), House -101, Road – 13/A,
Block – C, Banani, Dhaka – 1213, Bangladesh
Helpline: (+88) 09 606 777 666
Website : http://www.vfsglobal-it-bd.com
REGULAR TIMING: Sunday to Thursday:
Working hours: 09:00 – 13:00 hrs and 14:00 – 16:00 hrs
Applicants wishing to lodge visa applications are requested to enter the visa application center between: 09:00 – 12:00 hrs
Legalization 14:00 – 15:00 hrs
Passport /Document delivery: 15:00 – 16:00 hrs
While applying for the long term visa (D Category), an applicant needs to attend Slovakian Embassy in New Delhi in person. However, if the applicant is able to provide reasonable justification toward the Embassy of Slovakia, he/she can apply through a third party upon the permission granted by the embassy or consular section. Also, if the inviter can justify properly regarding applicant’s position of being unable to travel India for visa application, the embassy may provide a permission to apply through an agent.
Embassy of the Slovak Republic in New Delhi
50-M, Niti Marg, Chanakyapuri,
New Delhi, India
Telephone.: (+91) 11 2688 9071, (+91) 11 2688 5340,
(+91) 11 2611 1075
Fax: (+91) 11 2687 7941
Only when you have the permission for submitting application through third party for D category, you can submit your application and documents through us. BOSS International! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). Personal interview may or may not required as per the embassy permission.
Slovakia visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for Slovakia (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account