BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with Nepal visa from Bangladesh.
Nepalese Visa can be made available upon arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport and at land entry points. You only need to show the return air ticket, itinerary & passport at the arrival desk for the visa. Tourists are required to fill up disembarkation and embarkation cards upon their arrivals and departure.
Royal Nepalese Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh:
United Nations Road, Road No. 2
Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave
Dhaka – 1212,
Telephones: (+88) 02 989 2490, (+88) 02 989 2568
Fax: (+88) 02 984 6401
Working days & office hours: Saterday to Thursday 09.00 am – 16.00pm
Weekly holidays: Friday and Saturday
- Anyone willing to obtain visa at the Embassy has to follow the following procedures:
Nepali Visa Application Forms are:
- Accepted every day from Sunday to Thursday from 9:30am to 10:30am. Visa application form not signed by the applicant and without photo will not be entertained.
- It normally takes one working day to process visa.
- Diplomatic and official visas are issued on the basis of official written communication.
- Visa Application Form is available free of charge from the Embassy Visa Gate from 9:00am to 10:30 am.
- Following Documents are required with Visa Application: Recent passport size photograph (01 copy) and passport photocopy.
- Tourist visas for the citizens of SAARC countries are issued free of charge for the first VISA in one visa year (01 January to 31 December) and the second visa in the same year will be subject to a visa fee.
- The fees for the issuance of Tourist Visas to the Foreigners and Second Visa for SAARC Countries in the same VISA year are as follows:
- For 15 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Taka – 2500.00
- For 30 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Taka – 4000.00
- For 90 Days Multiple Entries Tourist Visa Taka – 10000.00
For more visa information, please see the website, Click Here
Nepal visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for Nepal (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
01715039547 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account