BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with Azerbaijan visa from Bangladesh.
As there is no Azerbaijan embassy in Bangladesh, one can look for nearest embassy of Azerbaijan which is in India, New Delhi.
Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan
41, Paschimi Marg, Vasant Vihar,
New Delhi – 110057
Telephone: (+91) 11 2615 2228
But if you have all the below documents, BOSS International! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
For business, employment, cultural, sports, education, humanitarian and private visit visas:
- An invitation letter from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan (letter is valid only for one month);
- Application form (Application needs to be filled online from EVISA.MFA.GOV.AZ; Hard copy needs to be submitted.
- Passport or other travel document (a validity period of a passport or other travel documents should exceed a validity period of an expected visa at least by 3 months) and copies of their main pages;
- Two passport size color photographs (3x4cm, white background) matching with biometric identification requirements;
- HIV test certificate;
- A copy of travel ticket;
- A copy of medical insurance certificate (if a host does not undertake to pay for medical services);
- Document (receipt) certifying payment of a state duty for visa issuance (state duty for visa issuance is not reimbursed regardless the result of processing of apply);
- Application submitted by a party inviting a foreigner and a stateless person to the Republic of Azerbaijan which is approved by an appropriate authority of the executive power,
- A document proving the purpose of an invitation;
- A registered copy of a certificate (for non-governmental organizations),
- A notarized copy of a birth certificate, a permission of parents or a legitimate representative and copies of identification documents are required for issuance of visa to foreigners and stateless persons under 18 holders of a passport travelling without his/her parent or a legitimate representative.
- If applied through a tourist agency, applicant’s notary attested authorization letter is required.
- If applied for tourist visa, Tourist Voucher from receiving travel agency in Azerbaijan is required;
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 12 to 22 working days (5 to 15 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 28,000/- for Single Entry and BDT 62,200/- for Multiple entry up to 180 days (Visa fee for Single Entry is BDT 3,000 and for Multiple Entry is BDT 37,200 + BOSS International!™ Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000).
For any specific query, please call at 01715039547.
Azerbaijan visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for Azerbaijan (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account