Country Name: Afghanistan
Capital City: Kabul
Currency: Afghani (AFN)
Local Time: GMT + 4.30
Telephone Code : + 93
Bank: Closed on Friday, open on Saturday and Sunday.
Exchange Rate: 1.00 AFN (Afghan Afghani) is equivalent to 1.15 BDT
BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with Afghanistan visa from Bangladesh.
Embassy of Afghanistan in Dhaka
House No 10, Road No.9, Baridhara,
Tel: (+88) 02 989 5994
Fax: (+88) 02 988 4767
Website: Click Here
Afghanistan Visa Application Form:
Download Afghanistan visa application form.
Requirement for Afghanistan visa application: (Business visa only)
- One completed visa application form.
- Two recent passport size photo (size ¾ cm).
- Valid Passport, for at least 6 months.
- A letter of introduction from your employer stating reason of your trip.
- If you are a businessman, copy of trade lisense, MOA, company bank statement may also be required.
- A letter of invitation from the organization you are visiting in Afghanistan.
- Visa processing fee.
- Possibly a short interview.
- A short interview may conduct before application decision.
- Visa fee: Single entry US $100
For any specific query, please call 01715039547.
Important Information and Regulations:
- The Embassy of Afghanistan in Dhaka does not provide tourist visa for Bangladeshi travelers.
- It is strongly recommended to all visitors to extend their visa prior to expiry, if they wish to stay longer than the permitted duration. If the visa are not extended on the due date, the holder of the passport will be fined US$2 for each day during the first month of the delay, US$5 for each day during the second month of the delay (fined can be paid at ports). If the delay is more than two months, in addition to the fine, the holder will be deported.
- It is strongly recommend foreign visitors to register with their embassy in Kabul, the local Afghan Police Department and the Afghan Tourist Organization (if the visit is for tourism purposes only) on arrival.
- Photos and Cinematographic films can be taken after obtaining previous permission in writing from the Tourist Bureau, Press Department, located on the first floor of the Ministry of Information and Culture Building.
- Transportation of some rare birds out of the country is illegal. Therefore, visitors must contact the Afghan Tourist Bureau to obtain more information and relevant export certificate.
- Tourists may export duty free 30 sqm carpets, 10 skins excluding Karakul, cut and polished precious stones including Lapis Lazuli, handicrafts and a limited variety of antiques.
- Upon arrival, visitors are required to declare all foreign currency (If the amount exceeds 1million AFS or its equivalent value) that they carry. Please ask for ‘Ansari Application Form’ at the airport.
Afghanistan visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for Afghanistan (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account