BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with New Zealand visa from Bangladesh.
There is no Consulate or Embassy of New Zealand in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Nearest Embassy is in India.
New Zealand Embassy in New Delhi
Sir Edmund Hillary Marg
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021,
But if you have all the below documents, BOSS International! will provide you the Processing / Logistics support to have your visa stamped from Bangladesh (Logistics charge applicable). You do not need to visit the embassy in New Delhi, India to process your visa.
Documents Requirements for Visitor Visa Application (Tourist/Business):
- Visa Application Form duly filled and signed in English Capital Letters. Answer each question on the form and continue that question on a separate sheet if necessary. Click Here to download the Application Form.
- Passports: Passports must be valid for 3 months beyond intended date of departure from New Zealand. All the applicants are required to provide a photocopy of first & last page of their passports.
- Evidence of any previous overseas travel i.e. clear photocopies of all previous visas.
- PHOTO: Two recent copies of passport sized photos (3.5mm X 4.5 mm) with 3 Visiting Cards
- Cover Letter mentioning the detail purpose of travel, date and address(s) of the places to stay; addressing “New Zealand High Commission, New Delhi, India”
- Invitation Letter from the Inviting Company / Family / Friend in New Zealand with Inviter’s address and phone number. For Family visit visa, also mention if the inviter will provide the accommodation at their home. Hence, attach proof of the inviter’s home address (utility bill copy),
- Inviter’s Passport Copy or Resident ID Card Copy (if any)
- A forwarding Letter/NOC from Applicant’s Office mentioning the leave approval, purpose and date of leave. For Official & Diplomatic Passport, Government Order (GO) and NOTE VERBAL (if applicable) will be required.
- Business confirmation documents (In case of business man) i. e. Trade License, Company Registration Certificate etc.
- Personal Bank Statement for last 6 months
- Company Bank Statement for last 6 months (For business travel).
- Trip Itinerary with day to day travel plan (for Tourist)
- Hotel Booking in case without invitation for family visit. Otherwise, a full trip booking from any NZ tour operator with day wise travel plan (for tourist)
- Air Ticket Booking
- Evidence of Support While Visiting New Zealand: Either, evidence of funds to support yourself which must be a minimum of NZ$1,000.00 per month of stay. This can be in the form of bank records, copy of available credit card or other forms of financial background. OR “Sponsoring Form” for visiting, completed by your sponsor in New Zealand, along with the evidence your sponsor has supplied of their ability to support you while you are in New Zealand. The Sponsoring Form should be submitted in original copy.
- Health Requirements: If someone intend to be in New Zealand for 6 – 12 months and required to submit a Chest X-ray Certificate or intend to be in New Zealand for more than 12 months and required to submit a General Medical Certificate and Chest X-ray Certificate. Note: All medical certificates must be completed by an INZ appointed panel doctor.
- Other supporting documents which you have ready in hand
- All documents which are not in English must be translated by a translation service and notarized
However, nothing prevents an immigration officer from asking for additional financial documents from an applicant to arrive at a fair decision on an application.
ADDITIONAL SUPPORTING INFORMATION:
Please provide any additional information which proves you will be a genuine short-term visitor to New Zealand, and shows you have an incentive to return to your home country after visiting New Zealand such as:
# A letter of leave from your employer. A Forwarding Letters from an employer should include annual income (including bonus), length of employment and position held. Also, it must be on company letterhead, bearing the stamp of the company and the signature of the head of the company or the authorized person of the personnel department. If you are self-employed, business or company registration certificate showing proof of ownership and company bank statements must be submitted.
# Personal Bank statement for the last six months. If there are large cash deposits in the account, you must provide documentary evidence of source of these funds.
# Evidence of any previous overseas travel i.e. clear copy of visas on passport.
# Your travel/flight bookings/itinerary/tickets if applying for a Limited Purpose Visa or Transit visa.
# Completed supplementary information sheet.
Processing Time: Total approximate time is 30 to 40 working days (24-34 working days at Embassy + 7 working days for Passport transit).
Visa Processing Fee: Total processing fee is BDT 40,000/- (Visa fee is BDT 15,000 +BOSS International!™ Logistics Fee is BDT 25,000)
For any specific query, please call at 01715039547.
New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for New Zealand (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account