BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with Moldova (Rep.) visa from Bangladesh.
There is no Consulate or Embassy of Moldova (Rep.) in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The Honorary Consulate of Moldova in New Delhi is not issuing any type of visa / Immigration Services for Moldova. You can contact the Consulate of Moldova in Turkey / China who can guide you regarding visa matter. So, you are requested to contact them directly.
You can also apply online Moldovan visa against valid Schengen visa in your passport or Moldovan Government’s invitation letter through this link: www.evisa.gov.md.
we request you to click on the link below to get more information about getting a tourist / Business / Education visa for Moldova, Click Here
Basic Documents Required:
- A travel document (Passport), which is valid at least 6 months as of the last date of the visa.
- An Invitation Letter from the inviter of Republic of Moldova.
- Supporting documents regarding accommodation for the period of stay in the Republic of Moldova (hotel reservation or reservation for a similar establishment)
- Flight ticket (tour – return) or a written confirmation of a ticket reservation)
- A photo according to ICAO standards – latest photograph (35×45 mm)
- Supporting documents regarding means of subsistence and return (cash in convertible currency, traveler’s cheques, cheque books for a Foreign currency account, credit cards or any other means that guarantees funds in hard currency)
For any specific query, please call at 01715039547.
Moldova (Rep.) visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for Moldova (Rep.) (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account