BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with India visa from Bangladesh.
Indian Visa Application Center (Gulshan, Dhaka)
House # 12, Road # 137,
Gulshan-1 Dhaka -1212,
Tel: (+88) 02 989 3006, (+88) 02 883 3632
Fax: (+88) 02 986 3229
Cell: (+88) 0171 338 9499
Indian Visa Application Center one of the largest Indian visa processing agency in the world. Visa services of High Commission of India, Dhaka, Assistant High Commission of India, Chittagong and Assistant High Commission of India, Rajshahi are outsourced to State Bank of India. SBI’s Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) is at Gulshan, Dhaka was established in December 2005 followed by IVAC. They have 4 branches in Dhaka; In Gulshan, Uttara, Dhanmondi and Motijheel.
GENERAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA:
Please note that your application should be submitted with the following documents:
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached. All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- One recent (not less than 3 months old) passport-size color photograph depicting full face;
- Proof of Residence: A copy of National ID Card and Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill.
- Proof of Profession: Certificate from the employer. In case of students, copy of Identity card from the educational institution is to be attached.
- Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of foreign currency equivalent to US $150/- per applicant or copy of international credit card or updated bank statement showing sufficient balance to finance travel to India.
- Online Visa Application form which has both BGDD Registration No. and date of appointment with time.
Short-term Single Journey Visa:
Remarks: Normally issued for a period of stay in India up to 90 days for the purpose of tourism/ meeting relatives/ pilgrimage etc. The entry to India under this type of visa will be one month from date of issue of visa.
Documents required: Referred to “general documents” as above.
Long-term Journey Visa:
Remarks: Issued to persons whose children are studying in India and dependents of persons employed in India or any other categories of persons requiring long term stay in India.
Documents required: General documents along with supporting documents (e.g., letter from school/college//university, letter from employer in India etc.)
Medical / Medical attendant Visas:
Remarks: Persons visiting India to get medical treatment.
Documents required: General documents along with-
(i) Medical certificate, in original, from recognized hospitals/ doctors indicating in detail the medical condition of the patient;
(ii) Recommendation from the attending doctor for availing treatment abroad in case of first visit;
(iii) recommendation from the attending doctor in India in case of continued treatment in India;
(iv) In case of hospitalization or long term treatment, proof of financial resources, as indicated below, may be sought:
(a) Bank statements for last 6 months.
(b) Solvency certificate from Bank.
Conditions for entry into India:-
Your entry into India even after holding a valid visa may be prohibited if the visa was obtained by false representation or by concealment of relevant facts, whether or not you were aware of those facts.
- A change in circumstances has occurred between the date of your application and the date of your arrival in India.
- An immigration officer can ask anyone to be medically examined on arrival in India, if he considers it necessary.
- You must not undertake employment or formal study/research in India unless employment visa or appropriate visa is granted to you.
- You must leave India on expiry of the authorized period of stay unless the period is extended by the concerned authority in India.
- You must register yourself with the nearest Foreigners Regional Registration Office (FRRO) in case your stay in India exceeds a period of six months for all categories of visas except medical/ medical attendant visas. For medical / medical attendant visas, registration with nearest FRRO within 14 days of arrival in India is mandatory.
- Or any other grounds as in the opinion of concerned authorities that would render the applicant ineligible for entry to India, not necessarily to be conveyed to the person orally or recorded in writing.
Visa Processing Fee
There is no visa fee for Bangladeshi Nationals. Visa processing fee has been revised by High Commision of India in Bangladesh with effect from 15th August, 2014. The revised fee is as under:
|Indian Visa Application Centre||Visa Processing Fee (In Taka) per application|
For more detail, please call at 01715039547.
India visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for India (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account