BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with Czech Republic visa from Bangladesh.
Information about visas:
For short visit or tourist visit , you can apply for Schengen visa.Czech Republic is a member of the Schengen countries along with Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.
For more Schengen visa information, Click here
Important visa information
The Embassy of France handles the visa matters of the Consulate of Czech Republic. Please apply for your Schengen visa for Czech Republic through the Embassy of France.
Embassy of France
Road 108, House 18
Gulshan 2,Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30-16.00
Telephone: (+88) 02 5881 3811 – 14
Fax: (+88) 02 5881 3612
General opening hours: Sunday to Thursday: 08.30 – 16.00
Visa section of the France Embassy:
opening hours: Sunday to Thursday from 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Telephone: (+88) 02 882 3320, (+88) 02 882 3443
Fax: (+88) 02 988 3851
For family visit visa, applicants’ traveling to Czech Republic, need to apply at the concerned Embassy in New Delhi, India in person.
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in New Delhi
50-M, Niti Marg
110 021 New Delhi, India
Tel.: (+91) 11 2415 5200
Fax: (+91) 11 2415 5270
BASIC SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Application form
- Photograph: Photograph must have dimensions: 35 x 45 mm (classical passport photo) and must correspond to the citizen’s current appearance.
- Travel document: Persons older than 15 years of age must travel with their own travel document. Exception is given to spouses travelling on the basis of a family passport, however, the family passport must contain a photograph of each person registered in it. Travel document must contain at least 2 blank pages and its validity must be 3 months longer than expected stay in the Czech Republic
- Financial means:
- Generally for a long-term visa, submit a proof of finances in the amount of 15-times the subsistence minimum (2.200 CZK) + double the subsistence minimum (i.e. by 4,400 CZK) for each whole month of expected stay;
- In case of entrepreneurship, submit a proof of finances in the amount of 50-times the subsistence minimum (2.200 CZK), i.e. 110.000 CZK;
- Accommodation: Accommodation for long-term stays is governed by Section 100 (d) of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on Stay of Aliens in the Territory of the Czech Republic, as amended.
- Travel medical insurance – long-stay visa applications lodged at embassies and consulates: The applicant must provide proof of holding travel medical insurance before the visa is affixed to his travel document. The insurance must cover the entire period of the applicant´s stay in the Czech Republic as determined by the validity of the visa.
- Translations into Czech: The proof of travel medical insurance must be accompanied by a certified Czech translation of the insurance policy and general insurance terms and conditions, proving the existence of travel medical insurance, the scope of coverage, the amount of coverage (at least EUR 60 000), and proving that there is no co-insurance or co-payment
For any specific query, please call at 01715039547.
Czech Republic visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for Czech Republic (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+88 01715039547 or E-mail us: email@example.com
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account