BOSS International!TM Facilitates you with Belgium visa from Bangladesh.
Belgian Consulate in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Honorary Consulate of Belgium in Dhaka, Bangladesh
House # 24A, Suite #2A, Road# 42
Gulshan-2, Dhaka – 1212
Fax: (+88) (02) 9896985
Website: Click Here
Office Hours: The consulate is open to the public from Sundays through Thursday between 9.00 and 12.00 and on appointment between 14.00 and 15.30
Belgium is a Schengen state. Therefore, you must apply for Schengen visa. Application must be lodged at Embassy of Sweden for Schengen visa of Belgium.
The Embassy of Sweden in Dhaka is representing Belgium in Schengen visa cases.
The Swedish Embassy has an appointment system. In order to get an appointment you are required to visit the following external service provider (not applicable for online applications).
Sweden Visa Application Centre
Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka
Helpline No: (+88) 09 606 777 333, (Sunday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:00)
For more information on applying for visa, please contact the Swedish Embassy in Dhaka.
Long stay visa applications (more than 90 days) or short stay visa applications aiming at a longer stay in Belgium (e.g. marriage in Belgium) must be lodged at Belgian embassy in New Delhi.
The supporting documents to submit when applying for a long stay visa:
It is essential that your file contains the following:
- A completed and signed application form. To Download Visa Application Form, Please Click Here
- A travel document (e.g. a passport), valid for at least 3 months from the date on which you intend to leave.
- The documents indicating the purpose of your journey (e.g. a letter of invitation stating the date, duration and purpose of your stay, proof of a family tie to the host, information about your relationship with the person inviting you etc.)
- The documents relating to accommodation (e.g. in the case of accommodation with a private individual, an invitation from the person hosting you, or in the case of a stay in a hotel, guesthouse, etc., a supporting document from the establishment offering accommodation or any other substantiating document indicating the type of accommodation envisaged, etc.);
- The documents indicating that you have sufficient personal means of subsistence, both for the duration of your stay on the territory.
- Information making it possible to assess your intention to leave the territory of the States before the expiry of the visa or, in other words, information indicating that you retain the centre of your interests in your country of origin or habitual residence (e.g. any proof that you have roots in your country of origin or habitual residence: attestation of employment, professional situation, receipt of regular income, ownership of real estate, family situation etc.);
- Suitable, valid travel health insurance covering any costs of repatriation for medical reasons, emergency medical care and/or emergency hospital care or death during your stay/s on the territory. This insurance must be valid for the whole of this territory and the whole of the stay. The minimum cover is 30,000 EUR. In principle, it is taken out in your own country. Ask the competent consulate about the insurance companies whose contracts are accepted.
- Visa Fee: The amount takes into account the age of the applicant and the purpose of the stay, either €60, €160, or €215. To know details about visa fee, please click here
For any specific query, please call at 01715039547.
Belgium visa from Bangladesh
** BOSS International!TM provides personalized visa consultancy service for Belgium (Consultancy fee applicable).
Our consultancy services include:
- Your Background & Travel History study,
- Identifying loop hole in the application documentation,
- Preparing best approach for visa application.
For detail of our Consultation Service, Please Click Here
Call for Your Appointment:
+8801715039547 or E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account